Congratulations to Josh Lunn on his international debut!
Josh has been running with increasingly well over the last few months, and was rewarded on Sunday 2nd February with his first international vest, competing for a 7 strong England team in the Granollers Half Marathon in Barcelona. On a tough, undulating course Josh battled hard to finish in 11th place in a time of 67:12.
Meanwhile, in far-away Scotland, Dan Jarvis finished a fine fourth over the long course in the British Universities Cross-Country Championships in Holyrood Park, Edinburgh. Other results from Holyrood park were:
• Aflie Yabsely 97th: (long course)
• Andrew Headley: 121st (long course)
• Cameron Gillies: 244th (long course)
• Tom Powell: 189th (short course)
• Will Forster: 379th (short course)