How to Renew Your Membership
If you haven’t already renewed your Bedford and County membership, you can do that now at a reduced rate.
Given the unusual circumstances this year, the club committee has decided on a 2 stage approach:
- Stage 1 is to ask now for renewal to the club at a reduced flat rate for the year, including EA (England Athletics) membership.
- Stage 2 would come later in the year when social distancing restrictions are relaxed, with the option of renewing the stadium pass with Fusion. We will not ask for anything further for the club element at that time and will be expecting Fusion to offer a discounted cost.
We want to be sure that the club and athletes are as ready as possible for training and competition when these become available. We would therefore like members to renew their club membership, so that everything will be in place in good time.
The flat rate club membership is £25 for the year to 31 March 2021.
An additional £15 is required to enable us to register you with England Athletics for the year for insurance purposes.
This flat rate is the same for all forms of membership and all age groups (junior and senior).
If you are a club coach, team manager or life member you will of course not need to pay, and your membership will be updated automatically. If you are unsure about this, please get in touch. We have included below how to pay by bank transfer. Obviously, at this time this is the only method of payment open to us, but we know it is the one used by the vast majority of our members anyway.
We will be keeping the website up to date with the current state of the league and other fixtures. Organisers are currently keen to provide at least some fixtuers when restrictions are lifted.
We have kept the fee as low as possible in the hope that you would be able to support the club by renewing at this stage as well as putting yourself in the best place to return to club training and competition at the appropriate time. If you have any questions, please get in touch and we will do our best to answer them.
How to Renew
1. Let us know of any details that have changed. It is crucial that we have up to date contact details as well as emergency contact details and information on any medical and health related matters. If you don’t think we have up to date information please reply to this email with updated details.
2. Make a payment by bank transfer. Please make a bank transfer for £40 (see above) to the following account:
- Account Name: Bedford & County Athletic Club Limited
- Sort code: 40 24 20
- Account Number: 01757210
- Please put the first initial and surname of the athlete as the reference.